Important advice on navigating the career fair.
- Create an account to register. This will allow us to print out your name tag, which is required for the event.
- Upload your resume (*optional*) to ResumeBook so companies can find you before/after they attend.
- Come to one of our pre-check times to pick up your name tag. Your name tag is your ticket into the career fair.
- Show up, and put your best foot forward as a Hokie!
- Bags are not allowed into the career fair or surrounding areas. We will have a bag-check location in the Squires BreakZone.
- Arrive early and plan out your visit. Remember that lines grow longer later in the day.
- Check out all our locations; we have companies in Commonwealth, Old Dominion, and Owens!
- We do not share additional employer or recruiter information. It is up to you to get their contact information at the career fair.
- Interviews are normally held at Cassell Coliseum, although some employers may schedule interviews elsewhere. Please clarify this with the recruiter before your interview.
- You do not need to check in at Cassell. A recruiter will call your name when they are ready for you.
- We will not talk to a company for you if you miss your time slot so arrive 15 minutes early!